Pages

Saturday 26 May 2012

Call,me maybe? LOL no.

So,I've been wondering.What is this Love? Shakespeare keeps ranting about it in a way that's honestly overkill,trust me.

Love this,love that,endless love. [GOD WHATDIDIJUSTREADFUUUUU!!!!]

And then we're like "B---h please,this is the 21st century".Love like that doesn't exist anymore.And even if it does,we don't like.Period.


Although I would say that this,is heights of desperation.I would never,EVER,imagine myself doing this.Screw poetic license,this video is crap.This is not love.This is a woman who's hormonal.



Although THIS,made me crack up. xD


Well,there was a time when I was all gooey and mushy and head over heels for a guy.But then,we both moved on.

Fun,well you can take it to a point,but after that it gets boring.I never really tried falling in love after that.Maybe I want to,but.Who knows. :)

Maybe I'll find someone.

Maybe.

Now it's this word maybe that's starting to become overkill. :P

3 comments:

Souradeep Roy said...

Hah

Souradeep Roy said...

No seriously. Hah. These are actually amusing to read after all this while.

Souradeep Roy said...

No seriously. Hah. These are actually amusing to read after all this while.