Pages

Thursday 10 May 2012

Myself.And my darn carelessness.

So,today.A new day.I was standing at the bus stop,waiting for my bus,like the very good natured person that I am.(LOL WHAT?)
And then the bus comes.I wave my hand like a complete monkey erm,in a very genteel manner,because I am a very undignified lady.


And the bus just left me and went.Because Indian (Read:Kolkatan drivers are a pain in the butt.)

I was left looking like this.

I was totally like "WHAT THE HECK?!?!"

So I had to change two buses and go.And I got late. -.-

Because I got late,and I had to sprint because the school gates close at 8.25

AND IT WAS 8.23 at that time.

DO OR DIE. *__*

And............BAM!

I hit the metal railing. (Read I as my head)


It was like one of those dolls that you smack to the floor and then they get right back up. :P

I fell on my back,got right up and started running again.

Now,thanks to that,I have a huge bump on my beautiful forehead.Ouch. :\

No comments: