Pages

Sunday 1 April 2012

10 things you probably didn't know about me~


Yeah,confirmed.
1) I'm a big tsundere,the biggest one you'll probably ever come across.



2) I'm a nerd and I love studying. - Cool story bro,never tell it again.


3) When I try to study..



4) I laugh at meaningless things.


5) I love the smell of wet earth before it's about to rain.



6)I like sitting on the swing in my veranda,and singing to myself.Well,most of the time I sing for my birds,and the plants.





7) I've read over 200 manga.Wait,err..actually I've read more than 200 ROMANCE manga.What? I like reading them.


8)Nobody,and I mean NOBODY disturbs me when I'm eating food at school.


9)I tend to cry buckets during tearjerker movies.



10)I love money.And myself.I mean,who doesn't?



That's it for today.Cheerio.

-R.








5 comments:

Sunny said...

I like beating people up huehuehue

sharinganrockz1 said...

Only one thing to say.. Don't tell me I didn't know all of those. -_- I have a reputation of being a good observer, after all.
secondly.. When will you ever learn to be honest to yourself? [This is not related to this blog. Just had to say it somewhere you'd notice]

Unknown said...

I know. <3

Unknown said...

You didn't know the veranda one? :D

And the day I'm honest to myself is the day that you stop being sad.For good. :)

sharinganrockz1 said...

Why you... it's not fair! You should be honest to yourself, for your own sake as well as others' sake. :P :P If you get what I mean.