Pages

Saturday 31 March 2012

Nature calls. :P

It's the first storm of the season!I'm so happy :')
I really want to go down and run around,in the wind.
This is JUST what I wanted.Somehow,nature calls to me,and it's very hard to resist,trust me.
I'm a hardcore romantic,and days like this I just want to give up everything and sit,and stare at the sky,feel the wind rushing through me,cleansing my soul.


Nature's force,is almost like a hypnotic stare,one that pulls you in,and then you can't get out.


I feel rejuvenated.Who need spa treatments and therapy when you have beautiful,pure clean air,and the crystalline rain?

I'm in love.If anything special happens to me on a day there's a storm,or rain,I'll always remember it.




I feel like running up to someone,and giving them a hug.I feel HAPPY. :3

No comments: