Pages

Saturday 24 March 2012

Am I turning into Pedobear? ;A;

SO.About my dream last night. Remember that kid I was talking about?The one who made me go all "Uwaaa!He's so cute?!" THIS,was how my dream went. Don't freak out,but.



Okay,so this kid,I spot him in the middle of a crowd,we grin at each other,and the next thing I know,is we end up being married.
And then I crack a joke about how he's interested in older women and all,and he blushes so cutely,and then everybody packed their bags and got ready to go on a trip in a huge silver Innova [I think this is because I've been seeing a lot of Silver Innova's lately. o___O],and the amount of luggage is MASSIVE.


Then,our parents disappear,and we [him,me and a bunch of other guys {funny how I was the only female in the group}] end up in this densely forested place with towering cliffs,rickety bridges,dinosaurs and loads of cutting edge technology. [I may have seen that because I was watching TRON:Legacy that day.]

And,out of nowhere,his friend does weird stuff to me(Read:Sexual Harassment)[How can a kid even sexually harass someone two years their senior?It doesn't even make sense! o__o],and I go crazy,and then that guy is almost reduced to tears,because I'm belted to a chair/bed because the doctors thought I went mad.] [The doctors are here because they've been conducting super-secret experiments in that forest,where almost nobody can find them.]

{I think the forest is inspired from AVATAR,and AVATAR came along because Charlie Sheen cracked a joke in Two and a Half Men about how he was pretending that some girl he was doing was "The big blue chick from AVATAR."}


And then that kid,(my husband)and me,we escaped,and as soon as I got out of that Lab I became normal again.And then I was so happy,I felt all gay and all,and I well,er...grabbed his face and...you can guess the rest. -__-"

And he got all flustered and ran away from me.When I woke up,I was literally like this.


Child harassment is SO not me.I don't even know why I had a dream like that. Roop-chan: Having weird dreams since..the beginning of time.

No comments: