Pages

Friday 23 March 2012

Okay,confirmed.That guy is most definitely cute.And rich. ;)
Dude's got a 42 inch LED TV at home.I remember this time when we didn't have a TV at home because of my bro's boards (ICSE),then the Cricket world cup was going on and my bro and my dad were taking turns to watch the neighbors' TV with the lights turned ooff in fear of getting caught.LOL was that funny or what?

And now,I'm not exactly sure if cuteguy stares,or his elder brother.Or maybe both.You never know. o.O
Maybe they're like,"Oh look!It's a girl with short cropped hair!"
"Are you sure that ain't Justin Bieber?"
"Nah,Bieber doesn't have black hair"
"S(He) could've dyed it. "
"Dude that person has....."
"...........Oh yeah.Right."
"Implants?"
"LOL NO"
"Wokay then"
"Dude you're sick!"
"LOL :P"

This is a purely hypothetical situation.If it were to be true,however,in a worst-case-scenario,I'd keep my curtains shut for the rest of my life.
That,and one of them plays the drums,and the other,the acoustic guitar.Wonder why people are so guitar-crazy nowadays.


Well,not that I have anything against them.I'm just a normal girl yo.



With nine years of training in Hindusthani Classical Vocal.
I can see your eyes popping out as you go all "Wut?" It's an ancient Indian art form. :) So,well...after all this stupid blabber,I guess I'll be going.Bye for now,then. :3

No comments: