Pages

Saturday 24 March 2012

To pretty people.

I hate you guys.I guess that sums it up.

You guys talk about people preferring inner beauty?What would you know? Us less-than-average looking people have to work our asses off to get the amount of recognition you guys'll get at the snap of a finger.

You know what?It doesn't matter anymore.I used to have an inferiority complex before,but now,I'm not good-looking,I'm popular,and I'm rich.Sucks for you guys out there.
So cut it out with your false pretenses,and just accept the fact that you're pretty.You show off your beauty,then pretend that you're not at all conscious about it.Know what?Give it a break already.People like you can just show off,and not ooze awesomeness,as I do.

There are always exceptions,and this post is not meant for them :)

No comments: