Pages

Saturday 12 May 2012

Holidays.

Ahh.At last! It's finally the summer holidays.

We had less than 2 weeks of classes,though.Classes. (Read:idly doodling in my copy.)

SO now I can cuddle close to my pillow and sleep. =3

Although my dreams,are somewhat like this. o.O


But good thing I have my cuddly plushies to keep me company.

School's kinda boring anyway.I mean,I sit in the last bench(you know what that implies) [Nothing wrong,though.What were you thinking there,eh? :p]But.You never know.


ಠ◡ಠ

So,well,some classes are a drag.Like the English class,for example.The teacher keeps picking on me.Like the other day,I was just minding my own business and writing notes.MINDING MY OWN BUSINESS,I tell you.

Suddenly,the teacher decides that I'm the stupidest one in class,and says,I quote,"Yes dear,I know you can't understand anything,but read it slowly when you'll get home,I'm sure you'll get the hang of it."

I was like "wut."

=.=

On an entirely different note,we have so much of homework.




No comments: