Pages

Monday 21 May 2012

Okay,so...BEST.DAY.EVER.

Yeah,so I FINALLY watched Avengers.All these jokes circulating on Facebook and Tumblr,and all I could do was say "huh?"


Hahahaha I'm so in love with Iron Man.A.k.a Tony Stark.

I met up with two people I know,from Le Awesome anime club,and one of them is like this brilliant artist.

I'M A HUGE FAN.HUUUUUUUGE FAN.

We were like,hanging around the mall that's closest to my house,and we went to get some ice-cream,and it turns out,that we both (ArtistGuy and me)chose the same flavor,[Blackcurrant] {'Cause there was no chocolate,so I chose blackcurrant.}

.....That was surprising.I didn't expect that. ^

So we were like,talking about general stuff,and the crazy fun that happened in yesterday's meet.It was fuuuunn.I hope I can do something like this again,some other time.

'Till then,ja ne~


No comments: