Pages

Wednesday 9 May 2012

That woman.

I observe.I'm not a creep,I'm not a stalker,but I like to look around and notice people.

The other day,I noticed this woman.Short,spiky hair,wearing a fuchsia blouse with blue flower patterns,and a purple skirt with violet traditional patterns on it.And a faded sleeveless parka.I mean,who wears a PARKA when it's almost 40°C?!?

That's actually what caught my attention.

She had mongoloid features,and looked old,wizened.Probably unmarried.But then again,us Indians have this trademark Sindoor on our heads when we're married. And I was in a bit of a hurry at that time. :P

Not to be all judgemental and all,but she probably WAS married.

Y'know,marriage takes it's toll on people and they end up looking like zombies.

Trust me,I've seen THAT one before. :P

She hopped into an Autorickshaw and sped away even before I could get a good glimpse of her.The Mystery Woman.

And she was really,really bony with veins protruding out from her arms and stuff,wearing a gold,thin band watch.

Something told me she was really,really rich but she was 'blending in with the crowd'.Plus she had a jute shopping bag.Jute's expensive,at least for us Upper Middleclass folks. :P

YOU NEVER KNOW.Queen in disguise. :o


No comments: