Pages

Thursday 22 March 2012

I don't even know anymore.


Well,I officially loathe that woman now.Always picking on me,and stuff.I'm glad you're always there to cheer me up,no matter what. I love you for doing that. <3
It isn't "love" love,if that's what you're thinking.I haven't fallen for you yet.I'm still thinking about HIM.

Sometimes,I stare blankly at the ceiling,and think about what he might be doing at that time,and whether he still might have any lingering feelings for me or not.I try to stop thinking about it,but night time is like THE emo time.All the pent-up emotions overflow at night.
I've cried to myself many a time,thinking that I'm losing everything.Friendship,trust,my ability to love.
I don't know.I may be falling apart.That superficial smile won't last for long. :(

No comments: