Pages

Thursday 29 March 2012

Oh God.It feels like I died and the grave puked me out.

Physics.My WORST nightmare.Except Bengali,and Math.
Or maybe Barney dancing to Baby by JB with the Teletubbies.Both are equally bad.
Class XI just might be a premonition for my impending doom in college.Although my mom does say,that if I get Engg. in JU,then it'll be smooth sailing for me.I certainly hope so.♪♪

Dimension Analysis is tricky.The lame part about it is that it requires those formulas that I learnt way back in 7th grade,so now my tuition teacher's saying "xXx+GGG=UU*tt" and I go all, "Wut?" ☆___☆

Ooh yeah.That guy's gonna have to work hard to whip me back into shape.According to my mom,I won't even have "any time to breathe". -__-

GREAT.Just what I wanted to hear.
Anyway,I have to be going now.Dinner.Just read something extremely amusing. :3

No comments: