Pages

Tuesday 13 March 2012

So,*rubs hands*.Let's get started,shall we?

Me.This.
This is my very first blog post,one that I'm writing a couple of hours before my Bengali exam.
Yes,I'm a bong.A bong with an attitude to die for.Yes,I'm a mirror lover.I <3 looking at my slightly ruffled,and emo locks. :D
Well,I don't know what I'm going to do for tomorrow's exam.I have half a mind to *facewall*,but I value my face a bit too much for that.
You get the picture,I guess.
Well,off to conquer the world!To infinity and beyond~

See ya.Wouldn't wanna be ya.
-R.

5 comments:

sharinganrockz1 said...

It's me. :P
A day b4 bangla.. you open up a blog of your own.
fantastic. :P
that's so you.

nice blog btw. [ all pun intended -_-]

Unknown said...

Ohohoho LOL yeahh. :P

Unknown said...

P.S: *tomorrow's

sharinganrockz1 said...

tomorrow's ?? what's tomorrow???

Unknown said...

I made a grammatical error.Corrected it. :P