Pages

Friday 6 April 2012

Heh,finally.

Finally.The thing that I've been dreading for months,that dratted gradation test?It's FINALLY over! :D

And it was okay,I guess.I really need to work on my taan portion,though.Plus thankfully,one of the judges said that my gayaki portion somewhat resembled that of my Guruma's.She also said that I should stay forever under her guidance.
The last sentence was unnecessary,I think. -__-"
It would be living hell for me.No shit.

I mean,even Ashok kaku was saying that I finally pulled this raag off,one such raag for which I had been blasted by that woman SO many times.I'm glad it's over.I could've done better,but I'm a phaakibaaj,so it's okay. :P

I was on my way home,travelling in the Metro as usual.Forgot my headphones, (Oh,the misery. ;A;) so I was just listening to the sound the wheels make as they thunder over the tracks.They kinda sound like the chaos that goes on in my head most of the time.

Women apparently find me and my phone very interesting.They keep staring,first at the phone,then at me.

On crowded trains,it's absolutely infuriating when a) A horrendously fat woman first steps on my foot,crushing my pinky finger. (Oh poor pinky-chan,you will be missed. ;A;)

Then, b) She flops down beside me,almost squeezing the breath outta me.

And the icing on the cake. c) The fact that she turns her head to the left,and very unabashedly starts reading my texts.
I mean,that is just too much.
I wish I could do the same and stare at her boobs 'till she gets the damn point.

You expect women to be mild-mannered,but NO.

Its these damn women who almost shove me out of the way when I'm just a poor chap trying to get out of the train,and get down at my stop.

So much for chivalry.Next time,I think I'll just shove them right back.Hmph.

Well,that's it for now.

Cheerio.

-R.

No comments: