Pages

Sunday 8 April 2012

It's your daily weather report desu~

Shit cool.The only phrase to describe today's sky.

I went for a swim,because I knew that today there would be rain,and I had wanted to swim in the rain for a long time now.Yes,I did get embarrassed about the fact that my swimsuit was a...swimsuit,but then I forgot all my embarrassment when this fat woman,my senior wore this rather..skimpy one piece.

Hell woman,I'm much thinner.So I just went in the pool without hesitation,after her. :D

So I had nothing to do.

I floated aimlessly in the pool,and watched as the colors changed in the sky,from a light frothy pink,to a flirtatious blue,to insane yellow.

And the rain fell on my face all the while,calming me down.

The lightning was so vibrant,so breathtakingly beautiful as it streaked across the sky,leaving a blazing trail of light. <3 And the rain.I could stand forever and watch the skyline,if I could. This,is love. :')


No comments: