Pages

Thursday 26 April 2012

ಥ_ಥ Well,I have a lackin' life.

So yeah.That feeling when you're washing your face and you get soap in your eye.ಥ_ಥ

Ouch. It burns like crazy.It's almost as bad as chilli,actually.

>Burns like acid,but is a base. :P (ಠ益ಠ ╬)

One of the weird oxymorons created by nature,I suppose. o__O


Dove soap.What IS that thing made out of exactly?No matter how many times I wash my face,it still feels like there's some left on my face.Total FUU moment,if you know what I mean.

Water.And figure skating.Why these two are dancing a duet and 'waltzing' into my life,I do not know.The other day,I was in the kitchen,randomly cooking pasta or something,and suddenly "Le wild puddle of water" appears in the tiled kitchen floor and I almost do an involuntary pirouette in the air,the likes of which could be (could be,mind you) compared to that of Princess Tutu.

Holy-

And then,my heart jumps a mile,and I feel like I could have died.

Earth-shattering experience,I tell you.

Alrighty,so the other day I was going to get some stuff,like vegetables and schizz,and then this furious wind comes whipping around the corner,and I feel like Marilyn Monroe even though I'm wearing jeans.

Stop staring and just get the point here.

I started singing. :D

'Cuz I'm spaazz yo~(☞゚∀゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜) I was singing Carnival of Rust,like a boss,and God probably wanted me to shut up,so he swatted my face with an empty cardboard box.Very amusing,God.

I did not appreciate the gesture a lot,so I was forced to come back home.

I mean,the hell?I sing pretty good.Not all that lousy also. =.=

Anyway,I'm sleepy,and my mom is turning into a TRex with every passing minute,so I must go.(ಠ益ಠ ╬)

May the force be with you.Amen.

No comments: